We’re very excited to announce that we’ll be giving away a free copy of “Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias: The Caregiver’s Complete Survival Guide” to a new member of our community every month! Simply enter your email in the “Subscribe” form on the upper right hand corner of this page, and you’ll be entered to win.
This is an easy-to-read book that will give you the necessary resources to make practical and informed decisions regarding the best possible care for you and your loved one.
Written by a licensed clinical social worker with twenty-five years of experience working with families coping with the stages of dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias: The Caregiver’s Complete Survival Guide offers useful and vital information on:
- Working effectively with health care providers to get the best treatment for your loved one
- Handling difficult behaviors that change over time
- Making the home safer using simple, low-cost tools and techniques
- Evaluating and choosing respite care and long-term care options, including adult day and home care services
- Finding legal and financial assistance
- Improving the quality of life for you and your family
Best of luck, and please share with anyone you think would benefit from winning this guide!