Home is where your family is. Whether your loved one lives with you, near you, far away, or in an assisted living facility we can help. We offer a variety of services. We will custom tailor an appropriate care plan that fits the needs of the person who you are caring for and increase their quality of life while giving you peace of mind.
- Alzheimer’s Coach
- Care Grief Counseling
- Family Mediation
- Referrals to appropriate assistance and resources
- Creation of an individual / family care plan
- Coordination of high quality home care services
- Crisis management and prevention
- Individual and family counseling
- Short and long term care management services
- Local and long-distance support for your caregiver needs
- Dementia educational training for family and/or paid caregivers
- Custom designed activities tailored to the individual’s ability
What Is An Alzheimer’s Coach?
Caring for a person with any type of dementia can be a challenge. An Alzheimer’s Coach is a mix between a psychotherapist and a consultant who will assist you with a strategic plan that will improve the quality of life for yourself and the person with dementia. A coach will help you master the coping skills that you will need and assist you with executing your plan to achieve your desired outcome. Coaching can be done in person or by phone, e-mail or Skype.