Do You Have Some Of These Questions?
- Are you concerned about the changes in your family member’s personality or behavior?
- Do you wonder how you can prepare as the dementia progresses?
- Are you frustrated with your loved one’s challenging behaviors?
- Would you like to have activities that will keep them involved and stimulated?
- Do you have concerns about your loved one’s safety?
- Would you like to know how to find respite and relief?
- Do you want to learn the best way to communicate with a person who has dementia?
- Are you concerned about when, where or how to hire in-home caregivers?
- Have you ever wondered when is the right time to move into a residential community?
- Do you know if an activity center the right choice for your loved one?
- Has your loved one been properly diagnosed?
- Would you like to learn how to navigate through the health care system?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Alzheimer’s Care Consultants can help you.
How We Can Help
Alzheimer’s Care Consultants will help you. We understand dementia and know how to work with individuals who have Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of memory loss. As professionals with over twenty years of experience, we are committed to successfully guiding you through the many decisions you will now have to make. We will work with you to ensure your loved one’s safety and their quality of life while giving you peace of mind. We know and understand dementia, Alzheimer’s and other forms of memory disorders. Our expertise is Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care.